Elements of Byron is located 2.5km north of the Byron Bay township along Belongil beach (towards the Gold Coast).
Whether you’re travelling from overseas or visiting from somewhere closer-by, here are a range of stress-free options to make your arrival as enjoyable as your stay.
ARRIVING AT ELEMENTS OF BYRON BY PLANE
Elements of Byron is served by three airports—Ballina Byron, Gold Coast and Brisbane—all of which are linked to the Elements resort by the recently updated Pacific Highway (M1).
1. Ballina Byron Airport (BNK)
210 Southern Cross Drive, Ballina NSW
Our closest airport receives flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Newcastle delivered by Jetstar, Virgin Australia and Rex Airlines.
- Shuttle services: Transfers cost $18 with Go Byron (per person each way) or $22 per adult with Byron Easy Bus.
- UberX: $43 – $57 (estimated costs)
- Taxi: $75 – $110 (estimated costs)
- Luxury / Group Transfers: Book chartered limousines ($250), executive vehicles ($105-140) and buses ($170-300) through Go Byron.
If you’re driving, there are two main routes northwards from Ballina Airport to the Elements Resort:
2. Gold Coast (Coolangatta) International Airport (OOL)
Eastern Ave, Bilinga QLD
Over 380 flights from across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and beyond land in the Gold Coast airport each week. Virgin, Qantas, Jetstar and Air Asia all fly into this busy airport located north of the resort on the border with Queensland.
- Shuttle services: Transfers cost $37 with Go Byron (per person each way) or $42 per adult with Byron Easy Bus.
- UberX: $81 – $108 (estimated costs)
- Taxi: $150 – $200 (estimated costs)
- Luxury / Group Transfers: Book chartered limousines ($350), executive vehicles ($220 – $250) and buses ($290 – $430) through Go Byron.
If you’re driving, it’s only a 45-minute drive
south along the M1 from the airport to Elements of Byron.
3. Brisbane Domestic and International Airports (BNE)
11 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport QLD
Brisbane is one of Australia’s busiest airports. Served by all the major airlines, Brisbane airport has flights daily from throughout Australia and international destinations.
If you’re coming from further afield, chances are this is where you’ll land.
- Shuttle services: Transfers cost $70 per adult with Byron Easy Bus (per person each way).
- UberX: $211 – $282 (estimated costs)
- Taxi $375 – $525 (estimated costs)
- Luxury / Group Transfers: Book chartered limousines ($540), executive vehicles ($430 – $520) and buses ($540 – $800) through Go Byron.
Elements of Byron is a 2-hour drive
south along the Pacific coast from Brisbane airport.
FROM BYRON BAY TOWNSHIP TO ELEMENTS OF BYRON
Catch the worlds first solar train! The train runs a return shuttle service for the three kilometre journey between ‘North Beach Station’ (2 min walk from the resorts lobby) and the ‘Byron Beach’ platform adjacent to the Shirley Street level crossing. Both stations have disabled access, seating, shelter and bicycle racks. Train timetable can be found here.
Elements of Byron is just a short 11-minute drive
from the centre of the Byron Bay township and 18 minutes
from the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse.
Whether you come from the centre of Byron Bay or from the Freeway, you’ll be driving on Ewingsdale Road. From here onto Bayshore Drive (the BP Service Station on the corner) and pass through the Arts and Industry Estate to arrive at Elements of Byron.
A taxi costs around $24 and an uberX is $10 – $14.
If a limousine is your style, Byron has you covered
We also offer a tailored one-hour helicopter transfer service from Gold Coast or Ballina airports.
This spectacular trip unveils the Byron coastline, ocean and Northern Rivers landscape from above. You can also choose an optional scenic detour to take in the sights of Cape Byron en route.
- Gold Coast International Airport: $935 each way
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport: $550 each way
- Optional scenic detour: $165 (additional payment)
Each helicopter can accommodate two guests with standard luggage and all prices are inclusive of GST.
We also offer two other aerial packages: Byron Bay Coastal Scenic Helicopter Flights and The Ultimate Byron Experience. See Byron Bay’s natural wonders from a new perspective with Elements AIR